.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
STOP THE TRAFFIK
Google
 
Web www.greensy.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 14, 2005

 

Long time no post....

I tried to post last week, but when I clicked 'publish' it died.
When I went back I had lost my post.
So I retyped it and clicked publish and again it didn't work.
I ran out of time to try for a third time.
Sorry.


Last week I was trying to say how I got a new Palm, which is good.
I was looking for bible translations to put on it. The problem is that because of copyright you have to pay for all the major translations (NIV, NRSV, message).

The question is how does one copyright the 'word of God'?
I have the same issue with people who say something like "please use my God inspired song to worship God, but if you don't pay me my royalties then I will sue you"

There are a number of inherent questions in there isn't there.


I got up at 6:30 this morning to watch Liverpool play Juventus.
The game was a draw, but Liverpool won the tie 2-1 and so is through to the Semi Finals of the Champions League, the first time since 1985.

I am very excited, needless to say.

Anyway, I better go back to laminating. Great fun. I just looked at the clock and was shocked that was 11:30. I have been at this for about 1 1/2 hours, but it seemed like 30 minutes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?