.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
STOP THE TRAFFIK
Google
 
Web www.greensy.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Back into it

Well, I am back after beach mission.
We had a great time on the beach, chatting to people and living life.
It was a great opportunity to hang out with a bunch of people who are committed to God and to the people around them.
We had some great chats, both amongst ourselves and with those around us. (sweatshops in Bangladesh anyone?)

The challenge now comes in converting the lifestyle of beach mission, living in community and sharing life with those around you, into my 'rest of the year' lifestyle.
The challenge is to live my life intentionally.

I am really enjoying the book "Spiritual Disciplines", it is a great challenge, but also a helpful resource. It gives examples of how to practice each of the disciplines, which is quite helpful for people who have never tried these things before. I didn't get it finished at beach mission (it is not something you can rush through) but I am keeping at it.


On Monday I went to my first pre-season training for my new football career. The team seems really nice, and they encouraged me lots, even though I was pretty ordinary. It is back to the park to practice my ball skills for the rest of the week before our next training run on monday.

Our mixed netball also starts next monday, so I am going to be very tired by the end of monday night.

Hopefully all my blog readers haven't dropped off over January.
Please come back, I don't want to have to beg.

Comments:
hey, i haven't dropped off looking at yur blog. infact, I look at it often to see if you've updated! i'm glad that you have!

so you're playing soccer this year? that's cool, don't forget to tell me about the last "football" game in feb, when is it again? i'd like to go.

go mixed netball!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?